ZavaliSe.com respects the intellectual property of others. Zavalise.com takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online.
It should be noted that ZavaliSe.com is a simple search engine of videos available at a wide variety websites.
We are not hosting or uploading any media files (avi, flv, mov, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, ipod, psp, torrent) on our servers. This site only contains links that lead you to other sites like: vid.ag, putlocker.cz, vidwatch.me, dailymotion.com, ouou.com, videomega.tv, megaupload.com, megashare(s), myspace.com, rapidshare.com, stage6.com, tudou.com, veoh.com, youku.com, youtube.com and others!
All of the free movies found on this website are hosted on third-party servers that are freely available to watch online for all internet users. Therefore, ZavaliSe.com is not responsible for the accuracy, decency, copyright, legality or any other aspect of the content of the linked sites. All images & videos used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners. Any legal issues regarding the free online movies shows on this website should be taken up with the actual file hosts themselves, as we’re not affiliated with them.
Any videos shown on websites are the responsibility of those sites and not ZavaliSe.com. We have no knowledge of whether content shown on websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner. ZavaliSe.com does not host any content on its servers or network.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law” and
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
The above information must be emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
Attn: DMCA Office
Contact Us: [email protected]
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see Sections 512(c) and/or 512(d) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.).
For clarity, only DMCA Take down Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for MWL to be authorized to any action, your DMCA Take down Notice must comply with all of the foregoing requirements.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to address them through our Contact Form!